What are the benefits of eBooks?
- Access to your book within minutes.
- An eBook goes where you go, your laptop, iPad or computer.
- You can download them an unlimited number of times.
- eBooks can be printed out and are not encrypted, locked or any digital rights crap. No password required!
- You can can cut and paste excerpts for personal use.
- Books are fully searchable.
- Lower price than printed copies, maybe too low.
- They are made of recycled bits and bytes and save the trees.
The late Steve Jobs, Apple Co-Founder at the iPad introduction.
Curt Sheller Publications eBook Format
My eBooks are currently only available in Adobe PDF document format. This is not the Adobe eBook Reader format, which has greater restrictions on security. I'm working on getting ebooks published that can be read on a Kindle type readers and iPads. PDF files work great on iPads and the iTouch.
You need to use Adobe Reader or suitable PDF reader to read my eBooks in PDF format or any application that can read a PDF file. You can download Adobe Reader for free from www.adobe.com/reader.
ALL my eBooks are now compatible with the new Apple iPad.
Click here to download a FREE ukulele fingerboard chart to see if you can read PDF files on your computer.
Buying and Downloading an eBook
Where there is an eBook (PDF) version of a book available you simply click buy now and you will be directed to the secure PayPal site to buy the download. After the sale is finalized you will receive an email with a link to the download. This only takes a few minutes. All download links remain active for 5 tries and can be re-activate any time by emailing me to reactive the download. If you already have Adobe reader installed, clicking on the link will download and open the PDF file directly. If you don't, save the PDF file on your machine and download the Reader to view it.
Please Note : All eBooks are non-returnable and non refundable. I've sold a few thousand books over the years and less than a hand full didn't like them. There are more than enough samples of each book to make a decision as too their value.
Check out my, unsolicited, comments page for what a few people have said about me and my books.
Curt Sheller and Curt Sheller Publications eBook and Licensing
When you buy an eBook from Curt Sheller Publications, completing your purchase means you accept the terms of the license agreement. Please read the full text of the agreement. In it I have tried to balance the need for the ebook to be usable for you, and my needs to protect the my rights as Publisher and author. In summary, the agreement says:
- You may make copies of your eBook for your own use on your personal computers. As many as you like.
- You may NOT pass copies of the eBook on to anyone else. Or, post to a download site.
If you experience any problem with using or installing Adobe Reader, then contact Adobe directly at www.adobe.com/support. To view the errata for the book, visit the book web page for the title you have.
Please contact me directly if a problem is unresolved or use my contact for at: www.curtsheller.com/about/contact.php